Hi everyone… it’s a beautiful sunny day here today!
I headed up to my shed this morning to make a sympathy card, I need to send this one off in the mail tomorrow.
clean and simple is the theme..
supplies used :-
- Bazzill Marshmallow Cardstock for the base
- Simon Says Stamp Woodgrain Cardstock
- Wild Orchid Crafts Large White Daisy Flower & 5mm self adhesive Peals
- Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Stain
- Diamond Stickles
- American Crafts Light Blue twine
- Paper Smooches Stamp Set “Salutations”
- Stampin Up Baja Breeze Ink
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesives
- We r Memory Keepers corner chomper 1/2″ rounder
- Aleens tacky glue to stick the daisy down
Thanks for popping round