Happy Wednesday to you all, I hope you are all enjoying this glorious weather we are getting at the moment!
Here is card 4 in the current series of Note Card blog posts, and I think this one is my fav. so far lots of fabric, vintage lace, buttons and sea glass.
- Heavy weight white cardstock for the card base and panel
- Stampin Up 1″ square punch
- Sea Glass from my local beach
- Lumiere Halo Blue Gold Acrylic Paint
- Stazon Black Ink
- Natural Fabric
- Colall Fabric Glue, Glossy Accents, Scor-tape and Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Vintage Lace from Etsy Store Lavish Laces
- Silver Embroidery Thread
- Vintage school shirt button 🙂 (one of mine)
- Just Because Stamp from Clearly Besotted stamp set : A Little Sentimental
- Pale Blue Versamagic Chalk ink
Thanks for joining me with Day 4 of the note card series 🙂