Happy Thursday everyone!
Day 5 in my note card series and I have done a spot of stamping today using the basic chevrons set from Clearly Besotted Stamps, I do love everything about their stamps.
supplies list :-
- Pure Kraft Card stock for the base
- Water colour paper for the front card panel
- Hero Arts Mid Tone Shaddow Ink in Raspberry Jam
- Hero Arts Mid Tone Shaddow Ink in Orange Soda
- Hero Arts Mid Tone Shaddow Ink in Butter Bar
- Stazon Black Ink
- Stampin’ Up Dimensional Adhesives
- WPlus9 Stamp Set : “Quite Like You”
- Clearly Besotted Stamp Set : Basic Chevrons
- Studio Calico Chipboard Stickers : Camera
- Polka dot Patterned Paper
Thanks for joining me for day 5!
See you tomorrow for day 6 🙂 only 2 more cards to go in the series