It is a lovely sunny Sunday here today and it is also my son’s birthday… which we will celebrate once he emerges from his bed!
My husband left early this morning to run his mum to the airport, so I headed up the garden for a spot of crafting
I really love to incorporate fabric and lace in my cards.. today’s card does just that..
I cut a small square of batting, layered it with some natural fabric, stitched around the edge with orange thread, added a scrap of vintage lace, a smidge of yellow ribbon and topped it with a little star button.
other supplies used:-
- Heavyweight white cardstock for the base and front panel
- Clearly Besotted “A Little Sentimental” stamp set
- Hero Arts Cup O’ Joe Mid Tone Shaddow Ink
- Stampin up dimensional adhesive
- vintage lace from Etsy Store : Lavish Laces
- Colall All Purpose Glue