It’s another gorgeous sunny day here, so I headed up the garden to create a card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog…
I discovered the blog challenge this morning whilst looking through Instagram, decided to give it a whirl and here I am 🙂
The theme is “EMBOSS IT” you can either do heat and or dry embossing… I opted for the dry, and you have to incorporate a sizzix or cuttlebug product too.
For my card I chose to use the Sizzix Ledger embossing folder, which I have to admit, bought, and this is the first time I have used it on a project, I’m also using the new September release stamp set from Clearly Besotted “Boo to You”
Supplies list :-
- Sizzix Ledger Embossing Folder
- Heavyweight White Card stock
- Clearly Besotted Boo to You Stamp & Die Set
- Clearly Besotted You Said it Die Set
- Hero Arts – Hero Hues Black Dye Ink
- Hero Arts Mid Tone Shaddow Ink – Green Hills
- We r Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- Masking Tape
I had so much fun making this card for the challenge …you should join in too…!
Thanks for popping round