I finished making and recording the Summer card last night, but when It came to editing the video, i discovered only half the video existed, goodness know’s what happened, so I decided to finish the blog post, and head up the garden to re-make the video and create another card!
I love the rich summery colours in this card
supplies list :-
- Heavyweight white card stock cut to 13″ x 4″ to create a card 6.5″ x 4″ when folded.
- Studio Calico 6 x 6 Pad Sundrifter
- Etsy Store : Lavish Laces Vintage cotton lace
- Tando Creative chipboard Butterfly assortment pack
- Tim Holtz Scattered Straw and Wild Honey Distress Stains
- Tim Holtz Barn Door Distress Ink
- Tim Holtz Clear rock candy dry distress glitter
- adhesives : collal & glossy accents & S/Up Dimensional’s
- muslin fabric
- ingvild bolme/prima distress tool
- Versa colour cinnamon chalk ink
- Clearly Besotted a little sentimental stamp set
- HeroArts Mid tone shadow ink : cup o’ joe
After i re-make the video today, my plan is to make envelopes to match the cards, then if I’m feeling adventurous I might make a box to put this lovely wee shabby/vintage set of cards in.
Thanks so much for popping round