Today….. I did a massive tidy up in my shed, it got hoovered, dusted and polished!
Then I sat down at my nice clean desk and pondered on what to make…
I started off by die cutting some autumn leaves from clearly besotted stamp, then I stamped the die cuts… and kinda left them like that… after dinner I headed back up to my shed and decided they would look good with a coating of frost…
supplies list :-
- Clearly Besotted Autumn flowers stamp and die set
- Tim Holtz Clear rock Candy Distress Dry Glitter
- Glossy Accents
- Hero Arts Mid Tone Shaddow Ink : Butter Bar, Green Hills & Cup o Joe
Then, when I was clearing up earlier today I found the Tim Holtz rosette die that I bought at Hobby craft a couple of weeks ago, and had not got round using yet… so I looked out some Halloween papers and gave it a whirl through my Cuttlebug.. love how they turned out, I just need to have a think about what I can make to put them on! …I think they would look good with some die cut bats in the centres… I might just do something along those lines tomorrow and do an update.
- Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die – Mini Paper Rosettes
- Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress ink
- My Minds Eye “Mischievious” patterned paper
- glossy accents
then I made a wee birthday card, with some left over scraps of paper, before heading down to the house for the night..
- Stampin Up Crumb cake cardstock
- Hero Arts Mid Tone Shaddow Ink in pool tide
- Tim Holtz Distress ink – vintage photo
- Stampin up Twine & dimensional adhesives
- Scotch Quick dry adhesive
- My Minds Eye enamel dots
thanks for popping round