Are these cute or what!!
This morning I was catching up on video’s on you tube, I subscribe to the Graphic 45 channel, there is a fantasic tutorial there today on how to make these pumpkins.. click here to watch the tutorial..
After watching it, I headed up to my shed and made a couple..
- My Minds Eye Mischeivious Patterned Paper
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- 5 x assorted brads
- Prima Flowers in assorted autumn colours
- Hot Glue Gun
- Wild Orchid Crafts Mulberry Leaves
then I made this one…
- SEI Field Notes Patterned Paper Collection (this is gorgeous! my TK Maxx find from last week)
- Prima Flowers (from a huge canister i bought ages ago)
- 5 x Brads
- Hot glue gun
- Black soot distress ink
- Butterfly from the SEI Field Notes collection kit
this has been a great little project, as it has enabled me to use up brads that i bought ages ago and never used, the good thing is, the brads that hold the pumpkin together don’t need to match because you don’t see them!
also, it enabled me to start using up the huge canister of prima flowers i have been hoarding!
Plus.. this project has given me an idea .. remember the frosted leaves I made last night? … I think they would be perfect on a pumpkin..
off to have a spot of breakfast, then I’m heading back up to my shed 🙂
Thanks for popping round