Hands up if you think this weekend flew past way too quickly?
I know I do!
I have a couple of cards to share with you today, but rather than mix halloween and christmas together, I will do two separate blog post entries 🙂
First up is HALLOWEEN
I started making this card yesterday, and needed to wait for the glittery glossy accent drips to set before I could assemble the card
Supplies used :-
- Corrigated card self adhesive letters
- Decoart Liquorice Black Acrylic Paint
- Black Glitter
- Glossy Accents
- Diecut witchy washing line from Rach (Rach0113 on Youtube or Artfulevidence.blogspot.com)
- White Heavyweight cardstock card size is 8.5″ x 4.5″
- 3mm Purple Rhinestones from Papermania
and finally I gave the last picture a smoky overlay to make it look halloweeny 😉
thanks for popping round