Happy Monday everyone!
It has been a productive day in the shed!
Two video tutorials uploaded onto Youtube, 1 x christmas cards and 1 x christmas reindeer tags 🙂
This evening I made a winter wonderland christmas cracker, featuring some gorgeous red cardinal patterned paper from SEI as part of the Silver Valley collection..
I got the tutorial for this cracker from Docrafts Channel over on Youtube, please find the link >>> here
I really struggled to get a decent photograph this evening, the cracker is actually quite big, If it is a nice day tomorrow, I will try and get a better snap..
- Smooth Dark Red Cardstock from American
- SEI Silver Valley Patterned Paper& winter wonderland cardstock piece
- Rosette Trim in Creak
- Silver Glitter Paper
- Lifestyle Crafts Snowflakes die set
- American Crafts Edge Punch
- Silver Metal corner embelishments from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Red Line Tape
I think tomorrow I might try and record a video for these and try and scale them down a bit into fun sized crackers 🙂
Thanks for popping round