Tonight i’m sharing some quick n easy Christmas cards with you… with lots of fun stamping involved.
I made a dozen of these to give to the neighbour’s this year, they are all written out and just ready to be posted through the letter boxes.
If I get some time this week I will record a Youtube video tutorial on how I pulled these together.
supplies list :-
- Base Cardstock is American Crafts Textured Olive Cardstock
- Stampin Up Crumb Cake (Kraft) Cardstock
- Clearly Besotted Modern Christmas Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Shaddow Ink : Butter Bar, Cup o Joe, field green, forever green and red royal
- Hero Arts Black Dye Ink
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
I stamped the front of each envelope with a single tree and the back flap of the envelope with a sprig of holly from the Holiday Sentiments Stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps…
See you all later in the week with some more christmas card ideas 🙂