Shabby Sunday #4
I can’t believe it has been a month already!! 4 Shabby Sunday’s done and dusted, and I’m loving them!
This Sunday, I have some shabby clothes pins for you.
supplies list :-
- Wooden Clothes Pins/Pegs
- Paper Artsy Opaque Sea Breeze Acrylic Paint
- Prima Sunrise/Sunset A4 Patterned Paper
- Claudine Hellmuth Multi Matte Medium
- Silver Glittered Paper
- Stampin Up Heart Trio Punch (I used the smalled one)
- Glossy Accents
- Petaloo Darjeeling Small Wild Flower Collection
I had pondered whether I should make them pink or blue… but decided to go with shabby blue for a wee change
I will probably have a masculine birthday card to share with you tomorrow or tuesday, I have been asked to make one for a friend at work.
As always, thanks so much for dropping by and joining me for another Shabby Sunday 🙂
Have a great week!