It’s Monday and I have the day off work, so i’m spending the afternoon in my shed, playing with paper and inks 🙂
I bought a couple of new distress ink pads at the weekend, Peacock Feathers and Squeezed Lemonade, and I have been itching to play with them.
I made a couple of negative die cards the other day and I had the positives still sitting on my desk.. a feather and a wee bird, so i dipped them in my new inks and covered them in clear sparkle embossing powder..
- Stampin Up Indigo Island Cardstock & Ink
- Watercolour Paper
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink : Peacock Feathers & Squeezed Lemonade
- WOW Clear sparkle embossing powder
- Versamark Ink
- Stampin Up dimensional Adhesive
- Clearly Besotted Fancy Feathers Stamp & Die Collection.
I also watered down the inks so that I could tap drops of the ink over the card panel, I love the sparkle on the feather, andhow the light catches the glitter..
thanks for popping round