Happy Saturday everyone!
My new discontinued Memory Box sale dies arrived yesterday from Oyster Stamps … so I headed up to my shed this afternoon to tidy up the aftermath of the Nautical birthday card I made on thursday evening.. and make a quick and easy card with one of the new dies.
My niece has a french bulldog called Fletcher, so when they had this one on sale, I just had to buy it! and today’s card features this die.
- Memory Box Frenchie dog die
- White heavyweight cardstock cut to make a 4″ x 4″ card
- Studio G alphabet stamp set
- Hero Arts Black Dye Ink
- Clearly Besotted Tag Along Die Collection
- Maja Designs Vintage Spring 6 x 6 paper pad
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
A wee reminder that it is Shabby Sunday #8 tomorrow where I i’ll be making another wee shabby project.
Thanks so much for popping round…