I have a couple of days off work this week, and it’s going to be a busy one!
My sister, niece and new baby fly in tonight, so I wanted to make this card to give to them whilst they are here… I don’t send cards to Mallorca, mainly because they never arrive!
So here is the card I made for H, G & baby M 🙂
- Heavyweight White Cardstock for the base & front panel
- Basic Grey Candy Buttons
- DCWV Brights 8 x 8 Cardstock stack
- Versafine Onyx Black Instant Dry Pigment Ink
- My Minds Eye Laundry Line Sundress “Admire” Crochet Flower
- First Edition Spring Drop 6 x 6 Stack
- Prima Pastel Pink Chalk Ink
- Clearly Besotted Scalloped Edges Die Collection
- Woodware Baby Patch Elephant FRS118 Clear Stamp
- Corner Chomper
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
Just to let you know, unfortunately there will be no Shabby Sunday this weekend, I will be driving down to Nottingham and back, a 13 hour round trip eek!
Thanks so much for popping round…