Craft supplies picked up during the month of March from http://www.Stampersgrove.co.uk
Have a great day with a wee puffin card!
Puffins… such stocky/chunky wee birds 🙂
An unmistakable bird with its black back and white underparts, and distinctive black head with large pale cheeks and a tall, flattened, brightly-coloured bill. Its comical appearance is heightened by its red and black eye-markings and bright orange legs. Used as a symbol for books and other items, this clown among seabirds is one of the world’s favourite birds. With half of the UK population at only a few sites it is an Amber List species…. Source RSPB
- White Heavyweight Cardstock 320gsm
- Orange Bazzill Textured Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers
- Clearly Besotted You Said It Die Collection
- Clearly Besotted A Litle Sentimental Stamp Set
- We r Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- Crafty Stamps Puffin Stamp
- Picket Fence Distres Marker
Here is a close up of the Stamp image
and here it is coloured in.. I went over the white areas with picket fence distress maker
as always, thanks for popping round
Happy Sunday everyone!
Shabby Sunday #10 – a wee shabby egg
I have had a very busy morning up in my wee shed, I have recorded a video with all the goodies I have been buying lately, then I made my shabby sunday project below, and I have also made a couple of cards!
I will share the video & cards later … I have a one other thing I really want to make , that I think will look rather cool
- Polystyrene / Styrafoam Medium sized Egg from Hobbycraft
- Aleene’s tacky glue
- Muslin fabric cut into strips and patches
- Vintage lace trim &polkadot flower from Etsy Lavish Laces
- Flower Sequins
- Small pearl pins from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Rose Pin (I made this a while ago)
I hope to see you later with a couple more blog posts..
As always thanks so much for your support and for popping round