Happy Sunday everyone!
Shabby Sunday #10 – a wee shabby egg
I have had a very busy morning up in my wee shed, I have recorded a video with all the goodies I have been buying lately, then I made my shabby sunday project below, and I have also made a couple of cards!
I will share the video & cards later … I have a one other thing I really want to make , that I think will look rather cool
- Polystyrene / Styrafoam Medium sized Egg from Hobbycraft
- Aleene’s tacky glue
- Muslin fabric cut into strips and patches
- Vintage lace trim &polkadot flower from Etsy Lavish Laces
- Flower Sequins
- Small pearl pins from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Rose Pin (I made this a while ago)
I hope to see you later with a couple more blog posts..
As always thanks so much for your support and for popping round