Happy Saturday everyone!
I have had a lovely day today crafting (apart from the dentist appt. this morning 🙂
My hands are inky (Dylusions!)
Then I made this wee card using Intense crayons and an aquash water brush..
supplies list :-
- Lime Green Cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Electric Blue cardstock from my own supplies ( not sure where I got it but my hubby had a suit this colour donkey’s yrs ago!)
- Derwent Inktense Water Colour Pencils
- KI Memories Elsie 2715 Toby Cabana Self Adhesive Fabric Paper
- Stampin Up Stampin Dimensional Adhesives
- Cream Water Colour Paper
- Jet Black Archival Ink
- Paperartsy JOFY15 A5 Stamp Set – I bought mine here
as always, thanks for popping round… and see you tomorrow for Shabby Sunday
p.s. This is what made my fingers inky (almost forgot to share!)