I am loving being off on holiday this week… it is giving me the chance to participate in my favourite stamp company’s blog challenge!
The theme is “Spring” … what reminds me of springtime apart from beautiful flowers…. well… baby animals 😉 puppies, kittens, wee lambs and the like..
So for my take on the challenge I picked a spot of Puppy Love..
supplies used :-
- White Cardstock
- Spring Green Bazill textured cardstock
- Prima Life Stories 6 x 6 patterned paper (for the pup)
- Prima Say it in Pearls .. pale pink pearl for the pup’s dog tag
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Stampin Up Circle Dies and Dimensional Adhesive
- Clearly Besotted Furry Friends Stamp and Die Set
As always, thank you for popping round