Butterfly Birthday Card.
I needed to make a birthday card for tomorrow, plus it was also in the back of my mind that I really wanted to post a card for Jess’s Twitter Challenge this week… So here is my wee card, that ticks both boxes 🙂
I have recorded a video for Youtube of the process from start to finish, which will be available to watch later today..
Supplies used :-
- Heavyweight White Cardstock for the base 12 x 4 when scored gives a 6 x 4 card
- Basic Grey Mint Julep 6 x 6 stack
- Crate Paper 6 x 6 stack
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey and Peacock Feathers
- Stampin Up Clear Button and dimensional adhesive
- Barbours Vintage Linen Thread
- SEI Berry Melody Embelishment pack – I used the white Tuile.
- Etsy Seller : Lavish Laces – Vintage Cotton Lace
- Invild Bolme Distress Tool
- Trimcraft Light Green Doily
- Zots extra large glue dots
- Clearly Besotted Stamps Say it in Style Stamp Set – I used the Happy Birthday Stamp
- DCWV Textured Cardstock in a very light green