The Sun is shining, the skies and blue, the birds are singing and …. Life is Good!
there is also a wee youtube time lapse video for this card, I am finding it easier to upload video’s these days, since we had new F/Optic Broadband installed, normally it would take me 4 hours to upload a 15 min video… now it takes minutes 🙂
so the supplies list for this card are :-
- Crumb Cake Cardstock from Stampin Up
- Reddy pink textured cardstock from Bazzill
- Peachy pink & duck egg blue textured cardstock from DCWV
- MyMinds Eye 12 x 12 Glittered Patterned Paper “in Bloom”
- Clearly Besotted Scallop Edge Dies
- Studio Calico Wood Piece “Life is good”
- Stampin Up Linen Thread and Stampin Dimensionals
- Papermania Tea Party Paper Blooms
- Small piece of Muslin Fabric
for the envelope, I used the same patterned paper (leftovers) from the card and also a Spellbinders Scallop Edge Rectangle Die, a couple more of the paper blooms, muslin fabric and a wee pearl.
Today, I am entering a wee card into the CASE Study Challenge Blog, I am just getting into card challenges again to get my creativity flowing… I had a lot of fun creating the card for the challenge ..
This is the CASE Study
I took the following from the above case study…
- Due cut letters
- Pink / Red
and here is my card…
Supplies used :-
- Heavyweight white cardstock
- Daschund Die
- Clearly Besotted “Love” Die
- Clearly Besotted Furry Friends Stamp Set
- Pink Iridescent Sequins
- Zig 2 way glue Pen
- Hexagon Inlay Vellum
- Dylusions Fuschia and Pomegrante Ink Sprays
I dropped spots of ink over the Dacshund with the Dylusions sprays then sprayed once with water and dried with a heat gun, it gave the diecut a tie dyed feel,so when the card is closed, you can see it through the vellum..
as always, thanks for popping round..