I got in late from work this evening, so did’t really have much time to do a spot of crafting… but at half past 8 I decided i would have a sneaky wee hour up in my shed.
The last time I was up there, I die cut some tags, and because they were at hand… that’s what tonight’s crafty project is…
I also cut out a cat in water colour card stock using a memory box die, then I gave it a good covering of water and added drops of watered down distress stain.. the result gave me a tortoise shell coloured cat, and it looks just like our very first cat!
supplies used :-
- Clearly besotted stamps round tag die
- Memory box cat die
- windsor and newton watercolour card
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain : walnut, vintage photo and tea dye
- Stampin up dimensional adhesive
- Sequin World Salmon Rain Sequins
- Tombow mono multi glue
- Natural Hemp Cord.