Day 2 of the Online Card Class – Watercolor for Card Makers
My card for today concentrates on a watercolour background using the emboss resist technique featured yesterday, it looks like I am going to be working a day behind, I really want to try all the methods and techniques, its just a pity I have to go to work all day, which only leaves me with around an hour in the evenings to play..
If you already follow my blog, you will recognise the wee foxy tag I added to the front of my watercoloured embossed background, it was part of my homework for class that I was practicing over the weekend. He just fitted perfectly on this card, it was meant to be!
I will add a list of supplies at the bottom of this post, just incase you are interested in any of the products I used.
supplies list :-
- Simon Says Stamp Green Cardstock
- Watercolour Cardstock
- Hero Arts Fine White Embossing Powder
- October Afternoon Background Stamp
- Clearly Besotted Round Tag Die
- Green Sequins
- Hemptique Natural Twine
- Gorjuss Foxy Stamp Set
- Inks Used to create the water colour background are all from Stampin Up
- they are Pistachio Pudding, Basic Grey and Gumball Green
As always, thank you so much for popping round & see you tomorrow for another card!