Sending Hugs.. cause lets face it… everyone could use a hug every now and then 🙂
I have decided I am making myself a box file of cards, a wee box file that will hold cards, handmade by me, to send to family and friends…
This little 5 x 5 card will be the first of many..
I made a card the other day using the simple sprig stamp and die set from Waltzing Mouse Stamps, I had stamped two of everything, but only used one.. this card let me get the other spare set used up..
I am also using my new stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps, it is the diagonal stripe set..
supplies used :-
- Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock
- Clearly Besotted Stamps Diagonal Stripes Set
- Waltzing Mouse Stamps Simple Sprig Stamp and Die Set
- Stampin Up Lucky Limeade Ink
- Prima Chalk Ink in Old Rose and Soft Pink
- Clearly Besotted Stamp Set Say it in Style
- Hero Arts Cup o Joe Mid Tone Shadow Ink
- Wink of Stella Clear
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
As always, thank you so much for popping round.