I have used the “Under the Sea” Stamp Set along with some sheffield steel mega flakes.
Creating this card also gives me the opportunity to try out my new watercolour skills from the Online Card Class, watercolor for card makers..
Supplies used :-
- Bazzill Card Shoppe Marshmallow Cardstock (card base)
- Simon Says Stamp Blue Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Watercolour Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks : Salty Ocean and evergreen bough
- Tim Holtz Distress markers in Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean
- Wink of Stella Clear Pen
- Indigoblu Sheffield Steel Mega Flake
- Indigoblu : Under the Sea Stamp Set
- Scor-tape and Stampin up dimensional adhesive
- Sharpie Poster Paint : White
I love this stamp set, especially the fish! .. being a fellow piscean an all 😉 this card would be perfect to give to your friends or family with a March birthday..
As always, thanks for popping round,
Have a great weekend