Hi there everyone and a very happy Monday to you all!… did you have great weekend?
I spent some lovely crafty time in my shed for the good part of Saturday, I was making some samples for my Indigo Blu Demonstration days that are coming up next month, I will share more about those nearer the time 🙂
The card I have to share today,has some stenciling, and gilding, and a quirky wee sentiment that is perfect for a note card to send to friends etc..
supplies used :-
- White heavyweight cardstock for the card base
- Cold Pressed Watercolour paper for the card panel and sentiment topper
- Pale pink sequins
- glossy accents
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Scattered Straw and Spun Sugar
- Onyx Black Versafine Ink
Indigoblu Products used :-
- Diamond Stencil
- Indigoblu FlitterGlu Starter kit – everything you need to get you going in this kit!
- Mega Flake Lancashire Rose
- Indigoblu More than Words A5 Red Rubber Stamp
I have more samples to share with you all this week..
As always, thanks for popping round