I was asked to make a retirement card for someone at work who is leaving at the end of June… and I thought rather than making a “big” card, I would do something a wee bit different and make a retirement book, where there will be loads of space for everyone to write a wee message 🙂
The book measures 6″ x 4″ .. and I will be making a card stock envelope/box for it tomorrow evening, with the We r memory keepers envelope punch board, so if you are around at 7pm GMT i will be over on Ustream making it live.
- 2 x pieces of 6 x 4 greyboard/chipboard
- 1 x sheet of 12 x 12 patterned paper
- Chipboard Letters
- Promarker or Copic Markers to colour the letters – I used Peach Promarker
- Bind it All Machine
- Pink half inch “O” Wire
- Vintage Cream cardstocky paper for the inside (it is thicker than paper but thinner than cardstock) 😉
- Stampin up dimensional adhesive
- Scortape – lots of 🙂
as always, thanks for popping round
See you tomorrow!