Busy day in the shed .. I spent the morning tidying and sorting (again)! and early evening I managed to make another couple of projects to take along to my Indigoblu demonstrations.
When I was down in Kelso a couple of weekends ago, I picked up some items for altering, and used these today..
First project is a clay plant pot.. I gave it a base coat of Gee-Sso Good White Gesso… it dried really quick, no need to use the heat gun, then a napkin that I bought a while back, next i applied some Slap it on Matte, and adhered the napkin to the pot..
Once the napkin was completely dry, I wrapped 3 x strips of 1/8th Inch Red Line Tape around the pot, and applied some Lancashire Rose Megaflake.. look how it shines, I just love it!
the second project continues with the same these of using napkins and slap it on matte medium to cover a note book…
This wee notebook measures approx 5.5″ x 5.5″ and the napkin covered it beautifully, the only difference between the 2 projects is I did not apply any gee-sso good gesso to the book before applying the napkin.
- Pottery Plant Pot
- 5.5″ x 5.5″ Notebook
- Gee-Sso Good White Gesso from Indigoblu
- Slap it on Matte from Indigoblu
- 3ply Napkin peel apart and only use the top layer
- Red line tape
- Indigoblu Lancashire Rose Megaflake
- Flitterglu from Indigoblu
- Phat Foam from Indigoblu
- Scoochy Foam by Indigoblu
- Plastic Pallete Knife from Indigoblu
- Stampin Up Dark Brown Grosgrain Ribbon
- Vintage Ric Rac Ribbon
- Tonic Dies Oblong
- Woodware chipboard Alphas
- Dark Brown & Tulip Pink Alcohol Ink Marker
- Stampin up dimensional Adhesive
- Indigoblu Vintage Flourish Stamp
- Stampin Up Crumb Cake Ink
- Dylusions White Spray
I hope you enjoyed the projects.. can’t wait to create more.. I have a couple of fab ideas in the pipeline and i’m sure you will want to try them 😉
as always, thanks for popping round