It is time for another new challenge over on at the Indigoblu Challenge Blog, this month the theme is “Christmas in July” I am so excited because you will get to see all the new Christmas release stamps 🙂
My card this month is probably the biggest card I have made to date .. it is a whopping 8″ x 8″ I love how it turned out, if you are looking for a special big Christmas card to send this year, then this new holly flourish stamp makes a lovely wreath and it is super quick and simple to make, plus there is very little dimension to the card, ideal for posting!
Supplies used :-
- Indigoblu new Christmas Release : Merry Christmas Circle Dinkie Stamp – Product Code IND0116
- Indigoblu new Christmas Release : Holly Flourish Stamp
- Stazon : Cactus Green, Olive Green and St Valentine Red.
- 3mm Red Rhinestones
- Lucky Limeade Cardstock from Stampin Up
- Dark Green Textured Cardstock from Core-dinations
Why not pop over to the blog and have a look at all the new Indigoblu stamps being released for Christmas, it would be even better if you joined in and created a wee card 😉 you never know you could even win yourself some lovely stamps!
As always, thank you so much for popping round