It has been a while since my last blog post, too long, i think, but I have been busy 🙂
Today I have an altered Indigoblu mannequin /dressform to share with you…. this will be coming along to all the Indigoblu demonstrations I will be doing in the coming months.
There is a cool technique used on the mannequin, whereby you stamp tissue in the ink and stamps of your choice, then apply it to the mannequin with slap it on matte..
I have also used the large butterfly stamp with megaflake stamped onto vellum twice and attached them back to back to give it wings that look good from both sides..
I also added various trims and embelishments from my wee craft shed to finish her off..
I hope you like today’s project, now I have tackled doing one, I quite fancy making more 🙂
There will be a full supply list at the bottom of this post if you fancy having a go at making one for yourself 🙂
Supplies List :-
- Indigoblu Slap it on starter kit with Mannequin.
- Indigoblu Garden Cottage Acrylic Paint : Banana Custard
- Indigoblu Gee-so good White Gesso (mixed with banana custard paint to give it a creamier look)
- Stazon Cherry Pink and Orange Zest
- Vellum Cardstock
- Megaflake in Lancashire Rose
- Indigoblu Flitter Starter Kit
- Indigoblu Butterfly Stamp
- Indigoblu Script Background Stamp
- Various trims and embelishments from my wee shed.
As always, thanks so much for popping round