Indian Summer : Indigoblu Challenge #19 Reminder
Hi everyone, Hope you are all had a lovely weekend, I am here with another card for the Indigoblu Challenge #19 and the theme is Indian Summer this month, it would be lovely to see you over there!
The fabulous Winner’s prize this month is your choice of Indigoblu stamps. As always, you have 3 options to choose from:
1: 2 Large stamp plates
2: 4 Small stamp plates
3: 1 Large and 2 small plates
There’s also the Winner’s Badge, and one for the Top 3, to display proudly on your Blog, and the WINNER of the challenge will also be invited to do a GUEST SPOT on a future Challenge Launch post. That’s right you’re work will be on the blog along with the Design Team.
So without further ado, here is the card I made …
Supplies Used :-
- Kraft Cardstock
- Bazzill Textured Cardstock .. Indian Summer Colours : Purle,Pink, Orange and Rust.
- Indigoblu Lancashire Rose Megaflake
- Indigoblu Flitterglu Starter Kit
- Indigoblu Stylized Flowers Stamp
- Indigoblu Sarah’s Choice Stamp Set
- Dimensional Adhesive
As always, thanks so much for popping in