Hi Everyone ….
A very happy sunny Saturday to you all!
I have been a busy wee ted in my shed today … I woke early this morning, had a bowl of porridge drizzled with ginger syrup, then headed up to my shed to get stuck in.
I finished off the 80th Birthday Wishes Book for a friend at work, the best way to describe what this is… It’s a bit like an autograph book, except instead of a birthday card, you get this wee book filled with lovely birthday wishes from friends and family 😉
supplies list :-
- 12 x 12 Patterned Paper – Recollections the sweetest thing stack
- 1/2 ” ‘O’ Wire for the Bind it All
- Prima Say it in Crystals Swirls & Hydrangea Flowers
- Filigree wooden Butterfly from Strikes Garden Centre
- Metal Key from Indigoblu
- Various trims, lace, tuille, and mesh & a Coffee Filter
- Distress Inks: Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade & Ripe Persimmon
- Memorybox numers dies
- Indigoblu Royal peacock Megaflake
- Indigoblu Flitterglu Kit
- Indigoblu Cottage Acrylic Paint Pink Iced Gems and Post Box Red (mixed together)
- Sheets of Cream Challenge writing paper for the inside of the book
I cut and layered up 5 pieces of cardstock to provide a sturdy 80 for the front of the book
As always, thanks for popping round