I have a long weekend off work, and I have been working my socks off in my shed today!
I prepped and finished my Indigoblu acrylic paint and megaflake display boards…
I created, finished and blogged a new project for the Indigoblu Challenge Blog … it goes live this on Sunday at 10am 😉
I have prepped and packed all my Indigoblu demonstration goodies, I just have to put them in the car. The car has been refulled, oil, water and tyres checked..
I also painted and gilded this little mdf wooden bauble to take up to the demo with me.. so thought I would share this with you before I head up there tomorrow.
supplies list :-
- Indigoblu Winter Dawn Megaflakes
- Indigoblu MDF Wooden christmas Bauble
- Indigoblu Townhouse Teal Acrylic Paint
- Indigoblu Script Background Stamp
- Indigoblu Merry Christmas Stamp
- Indigoblu Silver Glitter
- Doily Die gilded with winter dawn megaflake
- Indigoblu Flitterglu Kit
- Light Blue cord
- Pinflair gel glue
This will look fab dangling from the christmas tree this year 🙂
Hope you all have a great weekend
Thanks for popping round