I bought a new mdf pen storage tower at a local craft show a couple of weeks ago, and last week I bought some new Spectrum Aqua Markers 3 for the price of 2 at Hobbycraft.
I forgot to share the crafty haul I came home with last weekend from Stampers Grovewhen I was at the altered notebook workshop 😉 Hoping to play with this lot today and share a card or two later
It’s Saturday, it’s sunny and it’s my other half’s birthday today… so today I have a masculine birthday card to share with you all.
My hubby loves fishing.. so I thought I better incorporate a wee fish into it somehow 😉 and I kept the colour scheme kinda neutral .. and seeing as i’m not that great at man cards, I think this one turned out not too bad at all.
The card dimensions are 7 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ and I made an envelope for it using the envelope punch board which and made one to 5″ x 8″ which fitted the card perfectly
Supplies used for the envelope :
- We r Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
- Crate Paper DIY Shop 12 x 12 Patterned paper stack
- Kraft Cardstock
- Mama Elephant Stitched Border Die set
- Frayed Burlap Distress Ink & Ink Blending tool
- Red Line Tape
Supplies list for the card :-
- Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers (for the inside sentiment on the card)
- White 300 gsm cardstock from Ross Papercraft
- Dienamics Star Stax
- Stampin Up Linen Thread
- Stampin Up Dark Brown Cardstock from the Neutrals pack
- Fancy Pants Etcetera 6 x 6 Patterned paper stack
- Stampin Up Early Expresso Ink
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Andy Skinner Retro Stamp Set No. ASCA5015
- Happy Birthday Stamp From Clearly Besotted Stamps
I hope you like today’s card.. hubby has opened it up now so I can blog about it now 😉