Another wet and blustery Sunday here again.. I am so looking forward to springtime, I think this must have been the wettest winter on record!
After we walked the dogs today I spent the afternoon in my shed and made a few things..
I made this thank you shaker card and matching shaker tag.. I wanted to challenge myself to use a stamp set that I had bought and not used.. think I might start doing this more regularly 😉 so the stamp set of choice today is from Stampin Up! and it is the Another Thank You Set
Supplies list :-
- Stampin Up! Another Thank You Stamp Set
- Stampin Up! Crumb Cake Cardtock
- Cream Cardstock from the Ross Papercraft Show
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Martha Stewart Crafts Sugar Cube Stars and Hearts
- Creme Caramel Sequin Mix from Lucys Little Things
- Scotch Double Sided Tape & Scortape
- JudiKins Embossable Window Plastic
- Lil’ Inker Designs Stitched Square Dies
- Hemptique Bakers Twine”Cappuchino”
- Clearly Besotted Stamps Round Tag Die
Hope you like the little thank you duo.. I will be back soon with another card made from this same stamp set 🙂 ..
As always, thank you for popping round