Happy Monday to you all… I am using up the table scraps again today for my card and I received a new Stampin up Stamp Set in the mail last week, and this is the first time I have had a chance to have a play with it… it is the Sale-a-Braition free stamp Botanicals for you.
I stamped the background sentiment first then went around the outside edges with the small floral and foliage stamps to create my own patterned paper.
- Stampin up Botanicals for you stamp set
- Pink Pirouette cardstock from Stampin up
- Simon Says Stamp Woodgrain Cardstock
- Archival Ink : Tea Rose
- Hero Arts Shaddow Ink : Soft Vanilla
- Hero Arts Mid Tone Ink : Mint Julep
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Papermania Self adhesive Foam Squares
- Mama Elephant Femme Frames Dies
As always, thanks for popping round