Well puppy classes went really well with Rhona tonight, apart from the yellow lab who kept biting her ears!
I’m not sure about tonight’s card, It’s ok, but I should have gone easy with the sequins, I added a few too many lol…However i am happy to share the bad as well as the good 😉
Supplies List :-
- Black Cardstock cut to 8″ x 4″ to make a 4″ x 4″ card when folded
- Leftover DCWV Colourful Life Stack patterned paper from the earth card I made on Saturday.
- Simple Stories 2″ x 2″ Loved panel
- Scotch double sided foam tape
- Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
- Flamingo Mix Sequins from Lucys Cards
It will be another late card tomorrow again as I have to take Chunky and Rhona to the vet ..
As always, thanks for popping round and I will see you tomorrow 🙂