The sun is out today for a change so I headed up to my wee shed to make some stuff 🙂
I have not been feeling very crafty of late, so it was nice to get up there and get covered in paint and glue!
I made two things today … I altered a paper mache heart shaped box and made a display board for my fridge magnets (to take to a workshop).
I recorded a video for both which I will edit this afternoon and will blog the display board tomorrow.
I made a slight change to the box at the last minute and will post a picture below..
I had a small box of Woodware mulberry flowers in dark colours, so I used the same paint I painted the box with to paint the flowers so that they matched.
- Heart Shaped Paper Mache Box
- PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Paint in the colour Blush
- Glitz Designs Beautiful Dreamer Patterned Paper Collection
- Woodware Mulberry Flowers
- Pink Sequins and Pale Pink Acrylic Rose & Cotton Candy Glitter by Martha Stewart
- Mod Podge ~ Matte Finish
- Versa Magic Chalk Ink in the colour Pixie Dust
- Scortape, Paintbrushes, Paper Trimmer and Scissors & Heat Gun
- Late addition.. ruffle edge ribbon.
Thanks for popping round!