Apologies, it has been a while since I have blogged, It’s not that I have not been crafting, it is more the case of I have not had time to blog any of it..
Life is busy with the pups and Chunky has more trips to the vet than i can mention.. but he is still with us and on the whole keeps remarkably well 🙂
I altered this little wooden birdhouse yesterday and recorded the video, spent this morning editing it and chopping it down from 2 hours to 7 mins 🙂 I love how it looks.
Supplies used :-
- Wooden Birdhouse from Stampers Grove
- PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylic Paint in Granny Smith Opaque Chalk Finish
- Claudine Hellmuth Semi Gloss Acrylic Paint in Traditional Tan
- Paperartsy Patterned Paper 12 x 12
- Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
- Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
I also made a little book yesterday, so I will edit that video next and see how it looks 🙂
See you soon