I have a wee good luck card to share tonight, I ran out of time to make another post it note holder it’s already 10.30pm .. Time flies so fast these days.
I need to get the lighting in my shed sorted out now that it is starting to get dark early, my photo’s took a bit of editing because my light was so bad..
This card is for someone at work who is leaving tomorrow to take up nursing, so I made her a wee card.
supplies list :-
- Daler & Rowney watercolour paper for the card base (i love the thickness of it)
- Lil Inker Designs Stitched square dies
- Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon Stamp & Die Set
- My Minds Eye Patterned Paper
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Clearly Besotted Goof Luck Sentiment Stamp
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
- Red Line Tape
Hope you like this wee card, I will be back tomorrow night with that Post it Note Holder I ran out of time to make tonight 🙂
As always, thank you for popping round