I have another Ella and Friends card to share today..
This is Ella the Elephant from the stamp set i used yesterday, I coloured her with Copic markers and I used nice smooth card stock today, which made it so much easier for the ink to blend.
Supplies Used :-
- Smooth white card stock cut to 8″ x 4″ when folded makes a 4″x4″ card
- Mama Elephant Ella and Friends Stamp & Die Set
- Copic Sketch Markers W5, W2, W0, W00 & E02
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (keeps the alcohol ink from the Copics from bleeding over the lines)
- Scotch Double Sided Tape
- Peach Cream Sequins
- Claudine Hellmuth Multi Medium Matte
Thanks for popping round and continuing to support my blog and Youtube channel..
See you later today with another blog post 🙂