I needed to make a Sympathy card tonight, and due to working late didn’t get up to my shed until after 9.30pm so I had to get a shimmy on.
I struggle with sympathy cards, and had two go’s to get it right tonight, the first card was ok, but it wasn’t doing it for me and it wasn’t until I went to make an envelope for the first card that the second card just came to me 🙂
I used a pale blue flocked paper from a me and my big ideas baby boy 12 x 12 stack, there are a lot of real nice papers in it.
I made the envelope out of matching paper and used red line tape to hold it together, given that the paper is so fuzzy.
- White Linen Cardstock cut to make a 4.5″ x 4.5″ card
- Me and My Big Ideas Baby Boy 12 x 21 stack
- RedLine Tape
- Scotch Double Sided Foam Tape
- Clearly Besotted With Sympathy Stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- We r Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board
- Tonic Studios Butterfly Punch
- 2mm Silver Self Adhesive Pearls
As always, thanks for popping round, I’m off to my wee bed now,busy day at work tomorrow again (month end).
See you soon