Hope you have had a great weekend!
I traveled down to Dumfries yesterday to visit my friend Helen Anderson who has just opened up a new Arts and Crafts Shop and she also runs workshops too, if you are in the area you should pop in for a wee visit 🙂 Whilst I was down there I did a wee class, so much fun and met some lovely people too,well worth a visit and if you are on Facebook you can find her here and if you are not on Facebook you can find her website here
I made some cards today, same but different colours 🙂
Supplies List (for both)
- Daler & Rowney Watercolour Card
- My Minds Eye 6×6 Stack Happy Days
- Silver and Rose Pink glitter Cardstock from Stampin Up
- Stampin Up Circle thinlets die
- Thanks Die (think this is out of a sizzix bird cage die set)
- Scortape and Zig Two Way Glue Pen
I need to start making more cards for my Etsy Shop again plus more for my to keep on hand for birthdays etc..
So I will be popping back up to my shed tonight to play with my paper and stuff 😀
As always, thank you for popping round.. see you all soon