I am ill… I have caught some horrible flu virus and it headed straight into my chest, so apologies for the lack of posts lately, I have been in my bed.
I do have a birthday card to share, this is a quick and easy one, as I didn’t want to sit in my shed for long in the cold.
This is a standard 5 x 7 Card from a card and envelope pack that I picked up at Stampers Grove a while back, really handy to have on hand for days like today.
- Kraft Card Base and matching Envelope
- Mama Elephant Femme Frames Die Set
- Stampin Up Banner Die
- Tim Holtz Happy Birthday Stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Kaiser Craft Pickled Pear Patterned Paper Pack
- Scrapiniec Chipboard Heart
- Lucy’s Cards Sequins
- Ranger Multi Matte Medium (for the sequins)
- Zig 2 Way Glue Pen (for the heart)
- Scor Tape and Scotch Double Sided Foam Tape
- Vintage Cotton Lace from Lavish Laces Etsy Store
- Crushed Silk Ribbon
I will see how I am feeling tomorrow and If I feel better I will head up to my shed and make some stuff for blogging next week.
Take care everyone