Hope you are all having a good weekend..
I have had a productive day in my shed this afternoon making things for future workshops, blog posts and gifts.
I’ve been glittering snowmen, papering & covering things, recording videos, making cards etc.. and I also make this little pillow box gift holder.
supplies list :-
- First Edition Christmas Promise Patterned paper
- Lawn Fawn Pillow Box Die
- Vintage Lace from Etsy Store Lavish Laces
- Wooden Snowflake from Stampers Grove
- Versamagic Cloud White Chalk Ink
- Matte Medium
- Papermania Clear Rhinestone 2mm
These little boxes are perfect for small gift, chocolates, a gift card or jewelry and would look great peeping out the top of a Christmas stocking.
I have a couple of video’s and photographs to edit and prepare for this coming week, so I best be off and make myself busy again 🙂
As always, Thanks for popping round