Welcome to Blogmas Day 8…
I can’t believe how fast the days are flying in… the good thing is, I have 3 Christmas cards made already 😉
I have another card to share with you all, simple yet I love it.
Supplies list :-
- Daler and Rowney Watercolour card for the base
- Scrapiniec Chipboard Shapes
- Paperartsy Hyde Park Semi Opaque Paint
- Deco Art Media Tinting Base (added to the Hyde Park to make it opaque)
- Papermania 2mm clear Rhinestones
- Clearly Besotted Merry Christmas Stamp
- Scotch Double Sided Foam Tape
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
I love the simplicity of this card, not too many things going on… just paint a chipboard shape and add to your card 🙂
Thanks for supporting my blog I really do appreciate you all who take the time and stop by 🙂
I’m out tomorrow for my works Christmas Lunch, but should be back in time to make something for the blog … I have a workshop on at Stampers Grove this Saturday and have another tray to alter… so that will probably be my blog post..
See you all tomorrow