Welcome to Blogmas Day 15..
A wee card to share with you today, my christmas card theme this year is snowflakes so apologies in advance if they all look samey.
The wooden snowflake in the centre of the card was inked up with Brilliance Galaxy Gold Ink and the snowflakes were bought from Stampers Grove
I love the sentiment stamp in the centre of the card, it is from Clearly Besotted Stamps and the Most Wonderful Set.
Supplies List :-
- Card Base is Daler & Rowney Watercolour cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp the sentiment in the middle of the card
- Brilliance Pigment Ink in Galaxy Gold inked the snowflake and around the edge of the gold card.
- Versamagic Chalk Ink in Pixie Dust(I inked around the pink deer patterned paper)
- Clearly Besotted Stamp Set – Most Wonderful
- Gold Mirror Card
- Mama Elephant Stitched Circle Die
- First Edition Christmas Promise Patterned Paper
- Wooden Snowflake from Stampers Grove
- Stampin Up Dimensional Adhesive
As always, thank you so much for popping round and I will see you all tomorrow