I have a card for you today and a video 🙂
I wanted to make a shabby chic card, and boy am I rusty lol… I need more practice and I need to make more!
Supplies List :-
- White Cardstock
- Starlights shimmer paints from Imagination Crafts inSilver and Wild Rose (brayered onto cardstock)
- Becky Higgins Project Life 6×6 patterned paper (floral)
- American Crafts 12 x 12 Patterned paper stack
- Scallop Circle & Circle Die
- Clearly Besotted border Dies
- Wild Orchid Crafts Mulberry Flowers
- Flamingo Sequins from Lucys Cards
- Scotch Double Sided FoamTape
- Sellotape Double Sided Tape
- Golden Gel Medium
- Tim Holtz Metallic Trim
- Basic Grey Silver Hello Word diecut
And Here is the video to accompany today’s card
As always, thanks for popping in and I will see you tomorrow
Well puppy classes went really well with Rhona tonight, apart from the yellow lab who kept biting her ears!
I’m not sure about tonight’s card, It’s ok, but I should have gone easy with the sequins, I added a few too many lol…However i am happy to share the bad as well as the good 😉
Supplies List :-
- Black Cardstock cut to 8″ x 4″ to make a 4″ x 4″ card when folded
- Leftover DCWV Colourful Life Stack patterned paper from the earth card I made on Saturday.
- Simple Stories 2″ x 2″ Loved panel
- Scotch double sided foam tape
- Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
- Flamingo Mix Sequins from Lucys Cards
It will be another late card tomorrow again as I have to take Chunky and Rhona to the vet ..
As always, thanks for popping round and I will see you tomorrow 🙂
Today’s card is….. purple
A small purple card as a tribute to a legend lost.
- Metallic deep purple cardstock for the card base
- Silver metallic cardstock layer 1
- Mid purple cardstock layer 2
- Light purple cardstock layer 3
- My Minds Eye Silver Love diecut
- Imagination Crafts Royal Purple Sparkle Medium
- Imagination Crafts Art Deco Style Stencil
- Imagination Crafts Amethyst and Dark Orchid Starlights Paint
- Wild Orchid Crafts White Flowers
- Papermania 2mm Silver Rhinestones
- Double Sided Tape & Cosmic Shimmer Specialist Acrylic Glue
I recorded a video for this card today, it’s not great.. I was interrupted too many times to count and had to edit a lot of it out lol..
As always thanks for popping round
See you tomorrow
I have an Earth Day card to share with you all today …and my inspiration came from Geetika Mehta who left me a message the other day 🙂
- Kraft Cardstock
- DCWV Colourful Life 8×8 Stack
- Stampendous Stamp Set SSC 219 Small Typewriter Alphabet
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Tim Holtz Ground Expresso Distress Ink
- Metallic Teal Cardstock
I have a video to accompany this card which I will edit and upload to Youtube later today 🙂
As always thanks for popping round and I will see you again tomorrow.
Hi there everyone!
I have some cards and some news on Chunky to share with you today…
Firstly Mr Chunks.. well….he had to have emergency surgery last week because he ate a sock and it blocked his small intestine 😦 and they could not work it through and out the other end.. they had to cut into his intestine to remove it… He was high risk for the operation, because he is still getting chemo so he has no immune system, and also he is on steroids which inhibit and slow down the healing process.. I have been at the vet with him every day last week getting his temperature checked as because it was high and kept getting higher 😦 …. however today when we went to the vet is was near to normal (hurrah) so the antibiotics have done their job 🙂
So with chunky on the road to recovery I headed up to my shed today and made some cards for my Etsy Shop …. I am selling cards to help contribute towards my vet fees, as chunky still requires chemotherapy every 4 weeks (or until it stops working).. so if you fancy a wee handmade card here is the link to my shop Seafoamblue 😉
Here are some of the cards listed… I even have a chunky range and hope to bring out an Isla and Rhona range too very soon!
I’m off work tomorrow… so will be back in my shed making more cards for my shop
As always thank you for popping round
Happy Sunny Sunday to you all, I hope you managed to enjoy the sunshine today where ever you may be
Today, I have 6 cards to share, 2 sets of 3 🙂
First up we have the velvet floral trio, same card, but different patterned papers and sentiments.
Then we have the second trio with a love theme, which features some foiled cardstock and some more mixed sentiments
I opened up my Etsy shop today, and I sold out already! thank you to everyone who bought cards, it is very much appreciated, with all proceeds going towards Chunky’s chemotherapy vet fees.
For those of you that don’t know, my big springer spaniel boy chunky was diagnosed with Lymphoma at the end of last year and he has been receiving chemotherapy since then. I found out recently that there is no cure for him, and the chemo is keeping it at bay … basically he has to receive chemo until it stops working…. and it costs a lot of money, so I am selling cards and de-cluttering my craft stash to help pay for his continued treatment.
Righty-ho that’s me done for today.. I have had a very productive/busy Sunday, hope to see you all very soon with more cards and creations
A roundup of the cards and things that I have made during Jan and Feb 🙂