It is a very chilly Sunday here today with snow forecast later on this evening brrr…
I sat in bed last night and wrote out my Christmas card list and discovered that I needed to make more.. so I headed up to my wee shed, stuck the camera on and did a live broadcast on Ustreamtv..
First up I made 15 quick and easy Christmas cards…
supplies list :-
- White Cardstock 9″ x 2 3/4″ when folded makes a card 4 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Tim Holtz Crazy Talk Stamp Set from www.stampersgrove.co.uk
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Silver Mirror Board Cardstock
- Dienamics Star Stax dies
- Dimensional Adhesive
Once I had made my Christmas cards, I altered a little wooden spiral bound book that I bought last weekend after the workshop at Stampers Grove..
I also bought some new metallic paint which is fabulous and also available to buy at Stampers Grove, it is called Starlights by Imagination Crafts!
It is sooo shiney and pretty.. a must for any crafter!
Supplies list for the Notebook:-
- Imagination Crafts Starlights Metallic Paint 151 Diamond
- Small wooden covered notebook
- Tim Holtz Metallic Trimmings
- Small Wooden Heart
- Paperartsy Snowflake Fresco Finish Acrylic Chalk Paint
- Silver Star Sequins
- Tim Holtz chit chat words
- Matte Medium
I hope you liked today’s projects, I will be back next Sunday at around 12pm ish live on Ustream making Christmas Tags using the We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool… hope to see you there!
As always thank you so much for popping round and your continued support 🙂
I made this quick and easy birthday card last night with some new Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies that I bought a few weeks back.
Supplies List :-
- White Cardstock cut and scored to make a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card
- 6×6 Patterned Papers
- Aquamarkers, grey & Blue
- Lawn Fawn Stamps & co-ordinating Die
- Onyx Black Versafine Ink
- Archival Ink :Potting Shed
- Double Sided Tape & Dimensional Adhesive
As always, thanks for popping round and I will see you soon with another card 🙂
Happy Monday to you all!
Today I have another Christmas card to share with you, using the new Holly stamp from Indigoblu!
supplies used :-
- White 7 x 7 card base
- Silver mirror board
- Kraft Cardstock
- Mama Elephant Femme Frames
- Indigoblu Holly Berry A6 Stamp
- Self Adhesive Pearls
- Clear wink of stella pen
- black soot distress ink
- Versamagic Starlight Silver Ink
- WOW! Vanilla Opaque Embossing powder
As always, thank you for popping round
Hi there everyone…
It has been a busy old weekend, and I don’t think I have stopped for one minute all weekend.
Saturday I was through in Glasgow at Craft World .. and today, I spent the whole day in my shed crafting, creating samples, recording tutorials for youtube, editing photographs, writing up blog posts etc. etc… I love a productive weekend 😉
So today I have a card that I really struggle with… man cards 🙂
That said, I think this one is not too bad, and relatively easy to make too! It is a big 7″ x 7″ card, and perfect for that special person in your life at Christmas!
I used the gorgeous new megaflake from Indigoblu called Chocolate Box 🙂 it is gorgeous andperfect for any ocassion, including man cards 😉
Supplies Used :-
- Indigoblu Chocolate Box Megaflake
- Indigoblu Flitterglu Starter Kit
- Indigoblu Big Seasons Greetings
- Mama Elephant Femme Frames
- Double Sided Tape in 4 sizes
- Gold Mirror Board
- Vintage Photo and Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
As always, thanks for popping round
Happy Thursday to you! I hope your day flies in, then it’s just one more day to the weekend!
It is my turn over at the Indigoblu blog to do a step by step tutorial.. so I chose to make a shaker card, if you would like to see the full process, just click here and it will take you across to the blog.
Supplies List :-
- Paperania tall card blanks 10.5cm x 21cm
- Stampin Up Nesting Circle Dies
- Stampin up Heart trio Punch
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Stazon Inks : Jet Black, Ganache, Cactus Green and Olive Green
- Indigoblu Nature I and Nature II Stamp Set
- Indigoblu Live Laugh Love Stamp Set
- Chocolate Box Mega Flake
- Flitterglu starter Kit
- Foam Tape
- Stampendous Silver Halo Holographic Glitter
- Stampin Up Champagne Glass Glitter
- Indigoblu Soft Copper Glitter
As always, thank you for popping in and supporting my wee blog
Hello there everyone,
It’s Tuesday and It is my turn over at the Indigoblu Blog to share another project …. I can hardly believe a week has passed already.. time certainly does fly when you are having fun
I have used the snowflake lace background stamp and the gorgeous new Chocolate Box Megaflakes to create this versatile little christmas ”Chocolate Box” gift holder, where you can slide the sides apart, fill with special chocolates and close right back up again. The good thing about this project is you can adapt it for a variety of different holiday occasions, for example Halloween, Valentines Day, Easter etc…
I have used the gorgeous new chocolate box megaflakes and applied these to textured card stock for the main body of the box, I also die cut a rosette die and applied the flake, it just looks so lush, and to top it all off I took a chunky button, applied flitterglu and covered this with flake too 🙂
Supplies used :-
The large plastic snowflake was a cheap christmas decoration that I painted with Goldfinger metallic paint and I just love the effect, In fact I would love to apply the new release metallic paints to more of these snowflakes and make several more in different colourways… perhaps I will do this for my step by step blog post next month if you would like to see how these are put together 😉
I hope you enjoyed this week’s project, as much as I did making it …
I hope you all have a super week! Remember to check the Indigoblu blog for more posts later this week from the super talented Indigoblubelle’s