Welcome to Shabby Sunday #5, and this week I have made a shabby chic tag book.
If you popped into my blog on Friday, I had mentioned that I was attending a book making workshop over in Edinburgh, at a craft shop called Stampers Grove. It was a really good class, a great tutor called Yvonne, I had a lot of fun! and I enjoyed craftingwith a lovely group of ladies :-)
My project today is a Tag Book, using my newly learned techniques from yesterday’s class.
I have a video that I will be editing after I complete this blog post, It should be up on Youtube later on today and I will also post it here on my blog.
you can use whatever paper you have, I used patterned paper, you might fancy watercolour paper, ordinary copier paper, or scrap paper to use up your “bits”
I also used some vintage pink buttons to embelish the front of the tag book/
Supplies list :-
- Ranger No. 10 Manilla Tag
- Glitz Design Patterned Paper 12 x 12
- K & Co 12 x 12 lattice cut paper painted in antique white acrylic paint
- Vintage Pink Buttons
- Wild Orchid Crafts Open Roses 5mm 10mm and 15mm
- Dylusions White Spray Ink
- Vintage cream ric rac ribbon (from MaryBeth)
- White Lace from Lavish Laces Etsy Shop
- Ranger Glossy Accents, Collage Glue Stick and Hot Glue Gun
- Linen Thread and a book binding needle
There are various different sizes of roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, and I painted them with Dylusions white ink
Thanks for popping round